About Affinity's Bioidentical Hormone Optimization for Women
Our proprietary compounded formulation is a non-synthetic, all-natural hormone innovation that can help you look and feel amazing without the harmful side effects of manufactured hormones.
Our goal is to optimize your hormone balance. Affinity hormone optimization therapy for women is used to provide relief from the symptoms of a wide variety of conditions that are often overlooked by medical providers. Our approach to women's hormone optimization is a compounded bioidentical formulation customized to each patient’s unique physiology, allowing patients to get the most out of their treatments.
Common Questions About Female Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
I get horrible headaches, will bioidentical hormones help me?
Yes! Bioidentical hormones have shown to reduce headaches, especially with women who suffer from menstrual migraines, and new migraines that appear after age 35.
Do I need to take other medication?
If you still have a uterus, you will most likely need to be on natural progesterone as well.
Why do I need estrogen?
Estrogen is one of the most important hormones for a woman. It protects you against heart attacks, strokes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s. It also keeps us looking young, healthy and vibrant.
Why do I need testosterone?
Testosterone is just as essential as estrogen and progesterone. Woman need this hormone to keep our thought process quick and our libido strong and healthy. It improves bone density, muscle mass, strength and prevents some types of depression. It is also the source of energy and key to a good nights rest!
Is It Time for Bioidentical Hormones?
As middle-age creeps up on women, we are likely to experience typical symptoms that come with hormonal fluctuations.
It is common to experience weight gain, fatigue and mood swings. Our strength tends to weaken. We may lose our libido and if you are like most of our patients, night sweats and hot flashes are common. If you are struggling with these symptoms that are related to a drop in reproductive hormones, bioidentical hormone optimization therapy may be right for you.
What makes our bioidentical hormone program for women unique?
Our hormone health program for women is unique in that it is not a synthetic (HRT) hormone replacement therapy. We use a compound pharmacy to custom blend a plant sterol based treatment. After we review your blood work a specific concentration of compounds will be ordered. We also go one step further and address important nutrition, diet and exercises advice to help you maximize your hormone optimization. Plus we hold you accountable, on your follow up consultations we want to add value to every part of your journey by measuring your progress and monitoring your symptoms.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
There are a wide variety of symptoms women experience with hormone imbalances:
- Loss of muscle mass
- Brain fog
- Extreme energy loss
- Afternoon fatigue
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes or flushes
- Decreased sex drive
- Weight gain
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness
Meet Your World Class Anti-Aging Hormone Expert
Amy Wrenn, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Will insurance cover hormone replacement therapy?
We do not take insurance assignment, but we attempt to use insurance for labs before and after treatment cycles. We provide the paperwork necessary to receive reimbursement from insurance companies. Fortunately, medical savings accounts generally pay for Affinity Hormone treatments.
Affinity bioidentical hormone therapy is a convenient, proven, and effective treatment for many symptoms of aging, and is superior to all other hormone replacement therapies.
Patients save time, money and relationships with bioidentical hormones in various ways:
- Save money on copays for the medications you will no longer need for blood pressure, cholesterol, dry eyes, osteoporosis, and anxiety/depression.
- Save your job by decreasing poor work performance.
- Save your marriage if health and sex are points of contention.
- Save money on weight-loss programs as you are finally able to lose weight.
- Delay plastic surgery to look younger as pellets immediately improve skin color, tone, and elasticity.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia—better than the expensive long term healthcare insurance.
Cost of Affinity hormone optimization program for women.
- Initial Exam, Custom Nutrition Program, InBody Scan, Online Advanced Metabolic Health Membership, and Lab Script ($299)
- Pre consultation, review of labs, one-on-one Q&A ($99)
- Female pellet insertion procedure ($549) / We offer other non pellet options starting at $149
- 2nd Telemed/ Phone call / Order PEAK Labs 4 weeks post procedure ($99)
- 3rd Review PEAK labs (FREE)
- Labs, other meds and supplements are not included in the program fee however insurance does cover the majority of these costs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Initial exam, lifestyle questionnaire, and order labs
- Order compounded bioidentical meds or pellets, schedule procedure
Visit 3 (pELLET OPTION)
- Procedure day is 1 week after pellets ordered
- Follow-Up/PEAK Labs / Outcome Assessment/Follow-Up
- Phone Call / Telemed Review PEAK labs
About Affinity Regenerative Medicine & Injury Center
Affinity Regen Med & Wellness Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated anti-aging center that has been serving the Waterford Lakes, East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.