About Our Men's Bioidentical Hormone Optimization
Our proprietary compounded formulation is a non-synthetic, all-natural hormone innovation that can help you look and feel amazing without the harmful side effects of manufactured hormones.
Our goal is to optimize your hormone balance. Affinity men's hormone therapy is used to provide relief from the symptoms of a wide variety of conditions that are often overlooked by medical providers. Our approach to men's hormone optimization is a compounded bioidentical formulation customized to each patient’s unique physiology, allowing patients to get the most out of their treatments.
What makes our men’s bioidentical hormone program unique?
Our men’s hormone health program is unique in that it is not a synthetic (HRT) hormone replacement therapy. We use a compound pharmacy to custom blend a plant sterol based compound. After we review your blood work a specific compound will be ordered. We also go one step further and address important nutrition, diet and exercises advice to help you maximize your hormone optimization. Plus we hold you accountable, on your follow up consultations we want to add value to every part of your journey by measuring your progress and monitoring your symptoms.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
There are a wide variety of symptoms men experience with hormone imbalances:
- Loss of muscle mass
- Brain fog
- Extreme energy loss
- Afternoon fatigue
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes or flushes
- Decreased sex drive
- Weight gain
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Erectile Dysfunction
Will insurance cover hormone replacement therapy?
We do not take insurance assignment, but we attempt to use insurance for labs before and after the first pellet insertion. We provide the paperwork necessary to receive reimbursement from insurance companies. Fortunately, medical savings accounts generally pay for Affinity Men’s Hormone Health pellet procedures.
Affinity Men’s Health bioidentical hormone pellet therapy is a convenient, proven, and effective treatment for many symptoms of aging, and is superior to all other hormone replacement therapies.
Patients save time, money and relationships with bioidentical hormones in various ways:
- Save money on copays for the medications you will no longer need for blood pressure, cholesterol, dry eyes, osteoporosis, and anxiety/depression.
- Save your job by decreasing poor work performance.
- Save your marriage if health and sex are points of contention.
- Save money on weight-loss programs as you are finally able to lose weight.
- Delay plastic surgery to look younger as pellets immediately improve skin color, tone, and elasticity.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia—better than the expensive long term healthcare insurance.
Cost of Affinity Men’s hormone optimization program.
FREE CONSULTATION INCLUDES ($0)
A 30 Minute One On One Consultation In Person or Call
- Have all your questions answered and meet your hormone expert provider.
- If you are qualified and ready to start we collect the $299, order your blood work and schedule your in person exam.
- Initial Medical Exam, Custom Nutrition Program, InBody Scan, and Online Advanced Health Membership ($299)
- Prescription and/or Diagnostic Scripts
- Labs Review
- Care Plan Recommendations
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free Consultation & Hormone Survey
- Initial Exam, Order Compounded Bioidentical Pellets or Meds, Schedule Procedure
- Procedure day is 1 week after pellets are ordered
- Follow-Up/PEAK Labs / Outcome Assessment/Follow-Up
Visit Our Wellness Center
In Waterford Lakes Town Center 32828
779 N Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone / Text
Monday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
About Affinity Regenerative Medicine & Wellness Center
Affinity Regenerative Medicine & Injury Center is an award-winning, family-owned and operated anti-aging center that has been serving the Waterford Lakes, East Orlando community for over 20 years.
We offer safe, industry-leading wellness and aesthetic treatments performed by friendly, caring, and experienced licensed professionals.